Information and tips :
Premium cushions inserts are filled with hollow, siliconized, conjugate, virgin polyester fiber*. Cushion insert cover is made of 50% cotton - 50% polyester. Machine wash.
We recommend Inserts to be 1 size larger than our pillow covers to create a fuller looking pillow. For your 18”x18” pillow cover select a 20”x20” pillow insert.
* Hollow: This means that it traps the air ; in other words this is what gives the cushion forms their loft and shape.
Siliconized: The polyester fibers are coated with silicon. In cheaper fibers, the silicon coating is not used and this causes the fibers to stick together. Silicon coating allows the fibers to slide over each other.
Conjugate: Conjugate polyester fibers are twisted, giving it extra resiliency and bounce, allowing it to last long and fill pillows up with a strong loft factor (fill power).
Virgin: This means that the fiber is made from all new, non-recycled polyester fibers only."
To insure that our fabrics look brand new for as long as possible, here are some suggestions:
- Use an environment friendly laundry soap with no added bleaches or brighteners. Oxidants in common laundry detergents can dull and damage the colors. Laundry brighteners can mute and change the colors, and what’s more are not good for the environment.
- We suggest that you do not overfill your washing machine because this puts unnecessary wear and tear on the fabric, and will damage the feel of the linen.
- Make sure you have totally unfolded the linen before adding it to the machine, to wash the pillow turn it back to front, wash at 30 C and slow down the spin cycle to minimum rotationsto avoid any white traces or too much wear from the machine drum.
- Do not use a clothes dryer. After wash the wash and spin cycle you can iron it while it is still damp. Your linen will have regained its original beauty.